Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlm3rlv.lku.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsWhisky-dave

In article <763d909d-7d0b-49c9-8e9d-a0e9dbdff637@googlegroups.com>, Whisky-dave wrote:

Sandman
Why did you snip my post in the middle of a word?

Whisky-dave
The

Ok.

My understand of English is far better than yours even if I were drunk. No one actually wants to have to use passwords, any more than they want to lock their car door, they do it because they feel they have to.

Sandman
That's *exactly* what I've been saying. You're agreeing with me, Dave.

That's what's so funny :)

Whisky-dave
No that is the opposite.

No, it's exactly what I've been saying, which you would know if your "understanding" of English was so good as you're claiming it to be.

-- Sandman[.net]