Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromTony Cooper
Date04/18/2014 06:21 (04/18/2014 00:21)
Message-ID<de91l9pdsula8hdnaj998qc9rr5e2p3e45@4ax.com>
FollowsSavageduck
FollowupsSandman (6h & 56m) > Tony Cooper

On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 20:15:42 -0700, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

Savageduck
On 2014-04-18 02:31:31 +0000, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>said:

Sandman
In article <9b5uk9hknn86uh7674bm5i9vhve4q7o1i9@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
Size is a relative thing, especially if you judge by the size of B&H or similar.

Sandman
Colonial was slightly bugger than B&H, but B&H was also very tiny.

Eric Stevens
B&H in NY? - or is there another branch I don't know about?

Sandman
I am in Orlando, Florida, and I was specifically at the B&H at the loop.

Savageduck
Strange! There is no mention of a branch of B&H outside of NYC on their web site.

Perhaps a local Orlando, FL. resident could provide some more information on this "very tiny" branch of B&H in Orlando. You say they are located at "The Loop" in Orlando. However, the loop doesn't seem to have B&H Photo Video listed as a tenant. < http://www.attheloop.com/kissimmee-orlando/store-directory.php >

I am equally puzzled. There is no "loop" in Orlando. There is no B&H Camera in Orlando. There is Colonial Photo and Harmon Photo. I posted some time ago that Harmon is very small and doesn't carry many cameras. They primarily are still around because of the print work they do. A lot of wedding photographers use Harmon They also have an in-house program for training sessions.

Downtown Chicago is called "the loop" because the elevated train tracks circle, or loop around, part of the downtown. International Camera is located in the loop, but could Popinjay really confuse International Camera with B&H? Maybe he's been nipping at the Brännvin again.

B&H has no branch locations that I've ever heard about. -- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (6h & 56m) > Tony Cooper