Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

sid
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Fromsid
Date04/26/2014 00:21 (04/25/2014 23:21)
Message-ID<1564897.dH18zyypPc@thecrap.blueyonder.co.uk>
FollowsTony Cooper

Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
On Fri, 25 Apr 2014 11:16:38 +0100, sid <sidney@sidshouse.net>wrote:

sid
Sandman wrote:

Sandman
I think it's kind of sad how you guys will argue for days and days about something so insignificant as me making an error. Are your lives so empty that this is the highlight of several days for you?

sid
Ah, I see you've finally understood irony.

Tony Cooper
Popinjay's comments above are debatably the funniest response ever posted in this group.

For me nospams "finder manages files but it's not a file manager" trumps that on the funny scale

Certainly, the most hypocritical.

Hypocrisy on the other hand, is something Jonas seems to excel at.

Most of his posts in this group are repeats of comments made days or weeks ago in his effort to keep arguments alive. He will not only argue for "days and days", but with multiple posts in the same day.

Most of his arguments are about things he disagrees with, but calls errors rather than recognizing them as simply points he doesn't agree with.

One has to wonder what the highlight of his day is.

Coming here and bickering, it seems to me. He even spent his holiday time doing just that!

-- sid