Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlloeop.v9e.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsTony Cooper (25m) > Sandman
Eric Stevens (3h & 53m) > Sandman

In article <c5aol9d5hdea18lhpijk2ugh5pug7h9fg5@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Sandman
To which I replied "I am in Orlando, Florida, and I was specifically at the B&H at the loop", still thinking Best Buy. I had no problem imagining you thinking that Best Buy wasn't in Florida.

Eric Stevens
That was in reply to me but then in Message-ID: <2014041719593639934-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>a few hours later

"B&H is a massive store, the furthest from *very tiny* that anybody could possibly imagine. Take a look at their store information video at full screen. < http://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/HelpCenter/NYSuperStore08.jsp >

But then you didn't look at that, did you?

I looked at that post, yes. How many times have we been over this? Best Buy is *also* a "massive" store, so there is nothing in Savageduck's response that would have me believe I had mixed them up.

For a reasonably full list of who said what when see Message <9qkjl95nn53r3sm81u1te6uvmavjf0kv3a@4ax.com>

Ironically, missing is anyone knowing I made a mistake and telling me about it - you know, the thing you're claiming was done many times and through which I "persisted".

It didn't happen once. Stop repeating this misinformation.

Sandman
Nope.

Eric Stevens
You seem to be good at not looking at evidence which threatens your position.

Sandman
What position is that, Eric? Remember, I was talking about Best Buy, but writing B&H instead. So a link was irrelevant to me. It's not like Savageduck was saying that I was wrong and offering up the link to prove me wrong and I ignored it.

Eric Stevens
Then what else do you think he was doing?

Questioning me calling Best Buy tiny, and supporting that with a claim about the size of Best Buy, to which I replied that I was in reference to the camera section of Best Buy, not the entire store - which is massive. My aim was to clear up what I perceived as his confusion.

What do think everyone else was doing apart from signalling concern that your use of B&H was in some way wrong?

Asking me if I was in NY and that's about it. Savageduck questioned my claim with regards to size, you asked me if I were in New York. Neither told me that I was mistakenly saying B&H instead of something else. Stop pretending otherwise. YOu both thought I was in reference to B&H, and naturally so.

-- Sandman[.net]