Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

android
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Fromandroid
Date04/21/2014 13:47 (04/21/2014 13:47)
Message-ID<brkeqpFtccU1@mid.individual.net>
FollowupsSandman (7m) > android

In article <slrnlla121.k4.mr@irc.sandman.net>, Sandman <mr@sandman.net> wrote:

Sandman
In article <brkb44Fe7U1@mid.individual.net>, android wrote:

As you can plainly see, I was mistaken - the part of the store devoted to the camera section is roughly half the size I estimated, which means it's even smaller than I thought. So I was wrong, but not in a way that benefitted Tony's opinion on the matter.

Tony Cooper
You were wrong. You misrepresented the facts. Colonial is not "70% hobby things".

Sandman
Incorrect, it is pretty much exactly 70% "hobby things", as you can see here:

<>

The store is made up of 27.7% photography-related floor space, which leaves roughly 70% for the rest of the store, which consists of hobby-related merchandise.

android
You missed an aisle... ;-P

Sandman
Oh? Which one?