Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnllvggj.dfa.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper

In article <nlfvl9hdoffr2c48lde3vjbh252n5sfnj1@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Sandman
I know you can't read, no need to prove it with EVERY post you make.

Tell an adult to explain the expression "means to an end" and how the "means" and the "end" is not the same thing.

Tony Cooper
Let me take a wild guess and posit that an "end" is what the person who adds the requirement wants to do.

Who helped you?

Person Means End Andreas Get usenet acount Troll usenet

Andreas wants to troll usenet, he doesn't want to get a usenet account. He didn't sit down one day and shouted "I want to get a usenet account!!!!", no, he screamed "I want to troll people on usenet!!!!". That's his desire.

The means are the requirement, what he HAVE to do in order to fulfill his desires. That's a requirement. So when he said:

"A requirement is what you want to do" - Andreas Skitsnack

He actually thought that "get usenet account" was what he wanted to do. Not actually post to usenet. Just to get an account and then he would be satisfied.

Yeah, he's that stupid.

(Requirement) (Desire) Means End ----------------------------------- Attach backup drive Make Backup Get drivers license Drive a car Enable password Added security

-- Sandman[.net]