Re: Will Tony apologize?? (...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize?? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromTony Cooper
Date05/01/2014 16:31 (05/01/2014 10:31)
Message-ID<3hm4m91p5sgoapr0nlkugi731rjt16pqdv@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (4m)

On 1 May 2014 07:12:24 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <v502m957uo2rueateiugi65pubs2oqt8d4@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

android
If Sandman is an average european scholar then he's spent about ten years studying the usage of english. I think that that effort seem to have paid off... No need for further comments.

Tony Cooper
Sandman's written English is very good 90-some percent of the time. Sometimes he uses an English word that is not the right word for the application, and sometimes he fails to see that certain words have meanings beyond the first line of the dictionary definition.

Sandman
A blatant lie, as usual.

If so, I apologize. If you feel that your written English is very good less than 90-some percent of the time, I wouldn't want to inflate your proficiency.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL