Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

PeterN
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromPeterN
Date04/26/2014 01:35 (04/25/2014 19:35)
Message-ID<ljerfh019hs@news4.newsguy.com>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsTony Cooper (26m) > PeterN

On 4/25/2014 6:42 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
On Sat, 26 Apr 2014 09:27:24 +1200, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Sandman
Also consider that the rest of the world uses the metric system, and "70,000 suare feet" isn't a good size reference for me either way.

Eric Stevens
I find it very hard to believe that you don't know that dividing by 10 is a good approximation i.e. 7000 sq mtrs.

Tony Cooper
I made some reference to someone's camera recently, and Popinjay went on a minor rant about me not looking up the camera before commenting. What's easier to look up than a conversion site to understand what 70,000 square feet is in his system of measurement?

Back to understanding the nuance of words. From a comment, that I suspect was made by someone whose English is not their first language.

"Food comes out fast." Not sure I want to try that place.

-- PeterN