Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromTony Cooper
Date04/16/2014 00:20 (04/15/2014 18:20)
Message-ID<a3crk990a6l1dbg9d1hsfovt45i2jv328k@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (15h & 45m)

On 15 Apr 2014 12:37:33 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Tony Cooper
Actually, I am sorry that Jonas was not pleased with the store. I do try to provide information about this city, and specialty information if requested, to any visitors. I rather suspected that nothing I recommended would be favorably commented on here, though. I was certainly not surprised to not to see a "Thanks for the information" about the information about the store and the directions. Someone with a bit more class would have done so.

Sandman
Haha, you're quite the whiner, aren't you? How about the multitude of times I've corrected you on technical issues and you've never thanked me,

If it ever happens, I'll thank you.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (15h & 45m)