Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromTony Cooper
Date04/25/2014 19:42 (04/25/2014 13:42)
Message-ID<l57ll911esi7fhiils178h5ufubuplfpeg@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (17h & 5m)

On 25 Apr 2014 16:18:53 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <0k1ll9tico7ojk0q9knimumnitof239nfn@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Tony Cooper
I don't know where you get the feeling that it's usually used in technical contexts.

Sandman
From its definition, in the dictionary.

I hope that nospam never calls your nationality to our attention. Else, we'll think you are a rutabaga if we consult a dictionary.

Dictionaries often provide optional uses for a word.

You forgot to reply to this:

Tony Cooper
where you have acknowledged or admitted that you used the wrong word based on one of my many corrections? If so, I don't recall it.

Sandman
Sandman 04/25/2014 <slrnllksdj.qg3.mr@irc.sandman.net>

"Yes, I wrote the wrong word, sorry about that."

Tony Cooper
I don't expect you to admit to error because I know your ego will not allow that.

My comment was prompted by the fact that this is the first time I've noticed that you admit to using the wrong word. The above is in the same post, and what prompted it.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (17h & 5m)