Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromEric Stevens
Date04/27/2014 02:09 (04/27/2014 12:09)
Message-ID<pjiol99b11dk3eusv0oedv2h6qb0epn83m@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (10h & 33m)

On 26 Apr 2014 10:58:35 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <sajll9tn8f52d56u2scsc6m988pv1a7j80@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Tony Cooper
The opening salvo came out of your popgun defense of your repeated error. It does take some audacity to claim you didn't "open" it when it's in a thread you opened.

Sandman
Why can't you READ? Why is it so hard for you?? My first post in this thread was not part of any "debate", moron.

Eric Stevens
You must think none of us can read.

Sandman
That's what's I said, wasn't it?

Eric Stevens
Look at the name you gave this thread!

" Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)"

Sandman
The name I gave this *thread* was "Colonial Photo & Hobby". Here is the OP:

http://usenet.sandman.net/reader/index/read?id=153422

Scroll down and you can see how the subject line you're in reference is a *part* of that thread, then learn how usenet works.

Eric Stevens
Then go and read the article with which you opened it.

"Here Tony called me a liar, something I take pretty seriously."

How can you be so stupid as to now claim that "the purpose was to report on something photo-related"?

Sandman
Because that's EXACTLY what I did with this thread.

Who changed the subject to "Re: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)"? --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (10h & 33m)