Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromTony Cooper
Date04/15/2014 13:18 (04/15/2014 07:18)
Message-ID<655qk9pcrvmt7ct2vp6f0dbnk38rbcj5c7@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
FollowupsSandman (1h & 13m) > Tony Cooper
nospam (3h & 31m) > Tony Cooper

On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 01:50:35 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <itbpk9p36u94atcpcf9ptc6h4hmgriff9k@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Tony Cooper
I think, based on a comment by you some time ago, I did check a Best Buy and found one of 24 that wouldn't turn on and reported that information here. I wouldn't call that "often".

nospam
you think wrong.

Tony Cooper
Well, you consider 4-point-something percent of the display models to be without a battery to be enough to be "often", so that shows your aptitude in assessing a problem. It does cast doubt on your use of "numerous", though.

nospam
where did you come up with 4.something% ? oh yea, your ass.

24 cameras on display, 1 non-working (presumably w/o battery) 4.something percent non-working. An even 4% would be less than one unit.

It's right up above. You need to download an app to do the math?

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (1h & 13m) > Tony Cooper
nospam (3h & 31m) > Tony Cooper