Sandman
From recommendation from Tony, I went to Colonial Photo and Hobby, just to check it out. Was a really small store with one half hobby and the other photo-related stuff. Pretty cramped, but really nice british salesman that I talked to.

Whisky-dave
Should I ask what you mean by british....

In this case - a guy with a british accent that explicitly told me hw moved here from England :)

Sandman
Prices weren't really good though,

Whisky-dave
If you'd been in the UK you would have been able to get the VAT (20%)back that's usually included in the shown store price but you'd have to let them know that it's for export.

Yeah, the US prices doesn't include the VAT anyway.

-- Sandman[.net]