Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnllpo2b.31b.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (13h & 9m)

In article <1miol9dpt86loa01mfs81bc3bq828fg6le@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Sandman
Prove me wrong here - quote someone telling me that:

1. I couldn't have been to B&H 2. I must have something mixed up

Please!

Eric Stevens
See my very long post with quotes on this subject.

Sandman
So you can't prove it then? Will you retract your claim?

Eric Stevens
See my Message-ID: <9qkjl95nn53r3sm81u1te6uvmavjf0kv3a@4ax.com> Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 16:01:09 +1200

Please don't ignore it and later claim you have seen no evidence.

So, are you ever going to be able to quote anyone tell me that:

1. I couldn't have been to B&H 2. I must have something mixed up

I know you can't, of course, but I would be pleasantly surprised to see you admit that you can't either.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (13h & 9m)