Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnllh7je.koa.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (4h & 43m) > Sandman

In article <gecgl99muba6456t32sia0sgddu1bif47d@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Tony Cooper
Isn't it amazing that when someone else writes something that is not a completely accurate statement, even if unintentionally inaccurate, that Popinjay starts screaming "Liar!".

Sandman
This has never happened.

Eric Stevens
Haw!

Sandman
This is where you quote me calling someone a liar when thay made an unintentional mistake. Failure to do so will be considered accepting my claim that it has never happened.

I don't call people liars without reason, as you well know.

I take your silence as a you acknowledging that I don't call people liars without good reason. Good.

So you're admitting that when you wrote that I thought Best Buy was a nationally known camera store, you mistyped?

Eric Stevens
Twisty, twisty, twisty, liar.

Sandman
Tony claimed I thought Best Buy was an nationally known camera store. That claim is incorrect and since he hasn't admitted that he claimed it mistakenly, he is a liar until he does.

Eric Stevens
You thought it was B&H which is a nationally known camera store. (In fact it's an internationally known camera store.)

You are lying, Eric. See - this is a perfectly good time to call you a liar. Do you know why? Because I have actually explained to you what happened - and you still make this incorrect claim.

I did *NOT* think Best Buy was a nationally known camera store at any point in time. I was in reference to Best Buy 100% of the times and I merely wrote the wrong company name in my posts.

When you wrote "multiple threads" when you meant "multiple groups" here:

http://usenet.sandman.net/reader/index/read?id=122538

Tony could claim that you think threads are groups and make a huge deal out of it (of course he won't, since you're both trolls and all that). But you didn't think that, you just wrote the wrong word without thinking about it and not until Savageduck prompted you did you realize your error, corrected it and that was it.

In my case, it took a while for anyone to prompt me because you got all confused by my mistyping, which is understandable.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (4h & 43m) > Sandman