Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromTony Cooper
Date04/27/2014 17:56 (04/27/2014 11:56)
Message-ID<vu9ql9pd497c6bhvt7c29nu8k9rhgkeo3b@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (1h & 58m)

On 27 Apr 2014 10:42:07 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <p3jol956vjcke7rn76b8chgmgoqkkahhvo@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

No, it wasn't logically correct. But I do understand that you would come in to defend him. Trust me, he needs all the help he can get. He's total road kill by now.

Eric Stevens
Person A who wants something specific done adds it as a requirement.

Sandman
No, he doesn't. A requirement is something that HAS to be done, not something you WANT to be done.

Eric Stevens
From then on persons B, C, D etc have to that specific thing.

Sandman
Use it in an example.

Person A wants a pizza, so he adds the "requirement" that for person B to visit him, he has to bring along a pizza, or else he's not welcome.

The desire is a pizza The requirement for person B to visit is to bring a pizza

And why did he add the requirement? Because he *wanted* that to be a requirement. Back to square one.

You're breakfast for the crows on a motorväg, and have been for some time in this debate.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (1h & 58m)