Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

android
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Fromandroid
Date04/30/2014 07:47 (04/30/2014 07:47)
Message-ID<bsbh47Fc444U5@mid.individual.net>
FollowsEric Stevens

In article <lek0m9hiedio327kgr0e01em6j329ddvsv@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
On 29 Apr 2014 12:57:21 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <lnsul91985vt9rojpa4ale7rdqu7pdnuj8@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Desire - Person A want to submit a password

android
To fulfill my desire to drive a car i'm required to have a license that allows me to do so...

Sandman
Exactly! Your desire is not to have a license, it's to drive a car. Getting a license is a requirement, something you HAVE to do, not what you WANT to do.

I don't know why this has been so hard for Eric & Tony.

Eric Stevens
Somewhere else there is a person A who desires to have a license to drive a car.

Sandman
Don't combine them. He desires to drive a car, that requires a license. He does not desire a license.

He *WANTS* to drive a car He *NEEDS* to get a license - in order to fulfill his desires.

Eric Stevens
Therefore he **WANTS** to get a license. He would be an idiot not to.

Sandman
I don't know why this is so hard for you.

Where I live you will get into serious trouble trying to drive in traffic without one. To the degree that you need one. I don't think that the exact location of a poster should matter but.... It might be different where you live. ;-P -- teleportation kills http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography