Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnllg81j.hnv.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper

In article <bh3gl9tr9haflr08fh4k0egp818gsggmfu@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Sandman
Sandman Colonial Photo & Hobby 04/14/2014 <slrnlkoaer.tho.mr@irc.sandman.net>

"Prices weren't really good though, and they had a very small number of cameras on the shelves, so hard to browse around really. No one there had any knowledge or experience with the Sony A7 so I wasn't able to get good feedback, but since the prices weren't better than in Sweden, I suppose that's ok."

Which you even responded to, so if you had half a brain you should have been able to figure out just what price-related topic "it's a shame" might have been in relation to. And if not, you could have just asked.

Tony Cooper
Oh, so now you are claiming that your comment "...it's a shame" on 4/22 was in reference to something you said on 4/14?

Only if you can't read English, which is why I have no problem seeing how you'd come to that conclusion.

But then you aren't "claiming" that, are you? You're just throwing shit on the wall desperately hoping something will stick and cover up your lies.

Haha! This is like having a clown hop up and down saying I look silly :)

-- Sandman[.net]