Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnllbvep.324.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (3h & 57m)

In article <315bl9te9lipia78r21c87522tgqs4ssra@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Sandman
No I haven't. I only ever called you a liar when you have repeated a claim I have already proven incorrect.

Eric Stevens
See your Message-ID: <slrnlbbbcg.tcn.mr@irc.sandman.net> <snip>

Yes, you're right. You used to lie so much that I naturally assumed that every claim you made was a lie. I had forgotten about that. I was referring to a period where you at least had some credibility left. That was LONG ago though.

You might have forgotten all this but I can assure you that I haven't.

It burns when your lies are exposed, doesn't it?

Sandman
Incorrect. I *ALWAYS* admit to my errors when they are shown to me. 100% of the times. What you are referring to is when you CLAIM I am wrong, but are unable to support that claim.

Eric Stevens
" ... when they are shown to me". And when you look.

Of course. I have to "look" to see stuff, you know. What use was this comment?

Sandman
I don't lie, period.

Eric Stevens
False.

Sandman
Prove it, or apologize.

Here Eric had the integrity to do neither. He couldn't prove it and he refused to apologize.

Eric Stevens
Bugger the percentages. You haven't even tried to determine the scale the plan is drawn to. How can you even begin to estimate the area devoted to photography if you haven't done that?

Sandman
Because I was there, that's how estimates are done.

The scale the plan is drawn to is irrelevant when calculating percentages.

Eric Stevens
And 99% of nothing much is still very small. The whole store is claimed to 15,000 sq.ft (approx 150 sq metres) so (say) 30% 4500 sq.ft which is not the area of a small store.

I assume you mean 16%.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (3h & 57m)