Re: Will Tony apologize?? (...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize?? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromEric Stevens
Date05/03/2014 00:49 (05/03/2014 10:49)
Message-ID<qd78m9hg793tgl80e4ih2ecnk1fgkec72f@4ax.com>

On 2 May 2014 07:31:13 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <gim5m99dcp0n29d8jsn4c0ke36fj7cgmo0@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
You have repeatedly described Agent as 'non-standard', 'non-compliant', 'broken' or words to that effect.

Sandman
See how one of the supposed "quotes" are missing from your links? No, I didn't think so.

Again, don't put quote marks around words and attribute them to someone when that person didn't say it. This is your trolling technique.

Eric Stevens
If you *must* have it, here is the final nail in your lie:

Sandman
Eric, are you still not noticing that ONE of the aforementioned "quotes" is not mentioned in that post? These are the words you attributed to me:

"non-standard" "non-compliant" "broken"

Showing posts where I have used two out of three isn't helping you very much.

Here is one of several exapmles of the third:

"Maybe you should get yourself a standards-compliant news client."

This comes under the heading of 'words to that effect'.

Again, don't use quote marks when attributing words to someone if they never said it.

Get somebody to tell you about the use of inverted commas. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens