Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromTony Cooper
Date04/20/2014 06:00 (04/20/2014)
Message-ID<s0h6l954u82lg5hvgd07amiaubl9bh1emq@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (19h & 44m) > Tony Cooper

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 23:02:06 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <ck86l9p9c4rnqn59r09bekbsg0nfh9ft29@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Sandman
I don't lie, and you know I am happy to substantiate my claims. It was an estimate, and a positive one. Here is the store layout:

Tony Cooper
That's not a scale drawing.

nospam
it's what's on their web site: <http://www.colonialphotohobby.com/layout.htm>

Tony Cooper
Yes, I know. I linked to it several days ago. It is not a scale drawing. It's somewhat representative of the layout, but not at all an accurate representation.

nospam
then it should say so on the link.

Contact Colonial Photo and tell them.

what's preventing them from having an accurate representation?

Ask them when you contact them. Maybe because they didn't have an accurate drawing available and someone prepared something by hand for the website?

why are they misleading potential customers?

Who would be misled and how? For example, there are more gondola shelves in the store than the drawing shows. How does that mislead a customer? The area where tripods are displayed is not shown. How does that mislead a customer?

It's not a tiny store, but it's not so huge that the customer is going to carry a map into the store to find their way around.

Thanks for the comment, though. It was really an important contribution to the thread.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

nospam (19h & 44m) > Tony Cooper