Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

PeterN
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromPeterN
Date04/21/2014 01:23 (04/20/2014 19:23)
Message-ID<lj1ksn11cq5@news1.newsguy.com>
FollowsTony Cooper

On 4/20/2014 5:35 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 16:50:31 -0400, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

PeterN
On 4/20/2014 3:45 PM, Savageduck wrote:

Savageduck
On 2014-04-20 18:36:46 +0000, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>said:

PeterN
On 4/19/2014 11:08 PM, Savageduck wrote:

Savageduck
Yup! I said that Stables had a more comprehensive camera selection than our local Best Buy (San Luis Obispo, CA). That is also a day to day thing and dependent on the local management. The main point is, it would be unusual to find any sales clerk in either establishment who had in depth product knowledge beyond that on a display placard.

PeterN
Do they have miniature horses?

Savageduck
Staples, not stables.

PeterN
<G>

Tony Cooper
Still, less egregious an error than B&H for Best Buy.

I am not someone who should complain about typos. But every so often.......

-- PeterN