Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Sandman
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
Message-ID<slrnll6ta7.rul.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper

In article <pc66l9larjcl112f5rrs16acc702ukargp@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Sandman
B&H's camera section was tiny. I wasn't talking about the entire store, just as I didn't include the size of the entire Colonial store either, since it's some 70% hobby things like model airplanes and such.

Tony Cooper
A blatant lie.

Sandman
I don't lie, and you know I am happy to substantiate my claims. It was an estimate, and a positive one. Here is the store layout:

Tony Cooper
That's not a scale drawing.

But still very representative of the store layout. Please submit a scale drawing to counter this one.

The camera section of the colonial store was very very small. Why is this something you have to argue about for DAYS?

-- Sandman[.net]