Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

android
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Fromandroid
Date04/21/2014 12:44 (04/21/2014 12:44)
Message-ID<brkb44Fe7U1@mid.individual.net>
FollowupsSandman (56m) > android

In article <slrnll9qh3.sun.mr@irc.sandman.net>, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <hu69l912jfv2elq422ntt3f74fdeb6ev39@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

B&H's camera section was tiny. I wasn't talking about the entire store, just as I didn't include the size of the entire Colonial store either, since it's some 70% hobby things like model airplanes and such.

Tony Cooper
A blatant lie.

Sandman
As you can plainly see, I was mistaken - the part of the store devoted to the camera section is roughly half the size I estimated, which means it's even smaller than I thought. So I was wrong, but not in a way that benefitted Tony's opinion on the matter.

Tony Cooper
You were wrong. You misrepresented the facts. Colonial is not "70% hobby things".

Sandman
Incorrect, it is pretty much exactly 70% "hobby things", as you can see here:

<>

The store is made up of 27.7% photography-related floor space, which leaves roughly 70% for the rest of the store, which consists of hobby-related merchandise.

You missed an aisle... ;-P

Feel free to provide a more accurate floor plan where the space devoted to hobby-related merchandis is either larger or smaller.

As everyone can see, I have adequately proven and substantiated my claim, and it is 100% clear that it was far from a "lie".

Tony Cooper
No apology required.

Sandman
Incorrect, though I was 100% sure you didn't have the integrity to actually offer one, since it requires the maturity and intelligence of an adult.

Still think you have a leg to stand on when it comes to credibility and trying to make it appear you're not one of the worst trolls in this group?

You said I lied, I proved otherwise, you refuse to admit.

The point is - even if I was *wrong*, and the store wasn't 70% hobby stuff, then I wouldn't have lied. Lying is knowingly state something incorrect, which I don't do.

In fact, your above quote:

"Colonial is not '70% hobby things'"

Is more of a lie than anything I've ever written, since you have proof that it is exactly that.

-- teleportation kills http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography