Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Savageduck
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromSavageduck
Date04/20/2014 00:31 (04/19/2014 15:31)
Message-ID<2014041915315879879-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>

On 2014-04-19 20:41:18 +0000, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>said:

Sandman
In article <2014041815195625550-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>, Savageduck wrote:

Savageduck
B&H is a massive store, the furthest from *very tiny* that anybody could possibly imagine. Take a look at their store information video at full screen.

Sandman
I am fully aware of the size of B&H. I was at on in the Florida Loop. It wasn't "massive", but sure, it's a big store.

Eric Stevens
Are you talking about the B&H in New York?

Savageduck
We have already established that Jonas has mixed up and misidentified a Florida Best Buy as B&H Photo Video of NYC. B&H has no presence in any State other than NY. Its global online reach negates that necessity.

Now we just have to see if Jonas acknowledges his error.

Sandman
Wow, my bad. You know, I didn't even stop to think about it. I have been talking about Best Buy, yes. Sorry about the confusion.

OK! No harm, no foul other than the creation of a misguided argument.

-- Regards,

Savageduck