Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlli0rq.lp8.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens

In article <v4ohl9h89qtik6lioa61vp7p4nq53s09iv@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Sandman
Not at all. There was not a single message from anyone (apart from the link in Savageduck's post) that suggested that I may be using the wrong company name.

Eric Stevens
You are thick if you ignored all the hints hurled in your direction suggesting something was wrong.

So why can't you quote them? Your latest attempt only showed posts that were made *after* I had already realized my error.

Please quote all these "hints", Eric.

Remember, at the time you thought I was actually talking about B&H and that I hadn't even made an error - which is why you asked if I had been in NY.

You must think we are equally thick if we accept your attempts to weasel out from under your error.

*What* weaseling? I flat out admitted my error *AT ONCE*. You know, the thing you NEVER EVER do. I have no problem at all admitting to errors when I make them. I have done so many many many times in this group as you are well aware of (since I've even quoted them many times, do you want me to do it again?).

You seem to want to make it seem like before this post:

Sandman Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby 04/19/2014 <slrnll5o04.i52.mr@irc.sandman.net>

"Wow, my bad. You know, I didn't even stop to think about it. I have been talking about Best Buy, yes. Sorry about the confusion."

I already knew that I had made a mistake but ignored it hoping not to get caught? If so, why would I then be so straight forward about it here?

And if you want a real kicker, read this post:

http://usenet.sandman.net/reader/index/read?id=154610

Read the last paragraph, that's *Tony* responding about *Best Buy* when I mistakenly wrote "B&H" in the paragraph above. Isn't that a bit irnoic given the circumstances? :-D

I mean, I was in reference to Best Buy, so he actually misread correctly so to speak.

Sandman
You and Tony, however, will argue about this for days and days and days telling me what I thought and everything, instead of just reading plain English.

And we're on the next day, and Eric continues arguing...

Eric Stevens
To preserve your self-image.

Sandman
Huh? I made a very stupid and embarassing mistake by repeatedly typing "B&H" when I was in reference to "Best Buy". In what way am I trying to "preserve" a supposed self-image?? I admitted to my error *RIGHT AWAY* when it was pointed out to me, and apologized for the confusion.

Eric Stevens
How can you say *RIGHT AWAY* after typing "repeatedly typing"?

Because "RIGHT AWAY" was followed by the word "when it was pointed out to me", learn to read, Eric.

I can not admit to an error until I am made aware of the error in question, Eric. The exact moment my error was made aware to me (by Savageduck) I admitted to it. That's "RIGHT AWAY".

-- Sandman[.net]