Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlls639.772.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (12h & 1m) > Sandman

In article <an4sl9t3a4ad7lqh73gsl60s160klkd9lb@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Sandman
At the time, Savageduck actually thought I WAS talking about B&H and was just amazed that I could call it tiny.

Eric Stevens
So was I.

Sandman
Make up your mind, earlier you said you knew I wasn't in reference to B&H and you were desperately trying to tell me I had the stores mixed up and I "persisted" in spite of that. Now you're saying that you thought I talked about B&H and called it tiny?

Eric Stevens
I knew there was something wrong with your reference to B&H.

Again, why didn't you say so?

Also, it never occurred to me that you would never have heard of B&H.

Sandman
I've obviously heard of it (I didn't make up the name "B&H" from out of the blue) but I didn't know they were a NY-only camera+video+computer store.

Eric Stevens
I had mentioned B&H as a store against which you could compare whatever it was you thought you had visited.

At the time, I didn't need to "compare" it to anything, given the fact that I was in reference to Best Buy the entire time.

How much longer will you troll me about this?

Sandman
"Uh, are you sure you're saying the correct name of the store? B&H is a NY-only store, you seem to have them mixed up"

Eric Stevens
But at that time I didn't 'know' that B&H was a NY only store.

Oh? So when you asked me if I had been to New York, that was in no way, shape or form basis for me understanding that the store I mistakenly typed wasn't something I could have visited.

Sandman
To which you would have gotten the reply:

"Oh, sorry, yeah I have them mixed up, I meant Best Buy, my bad. Thanks!"

You know, what I said *the second* I realized my error.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (12h & 1m) > Sandman