Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromEric Stevens
Date04/19/2014 00:09 (04/19/2014 10:09)
Message-ID<tj83l9diibsksmllldu4gf84s8c3duonb5@4ax.com>
FollowupsSavageduck (10m)
Sandman (22h & 30m)

On 18 Apr 2014 11:07:32 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

--- snip ---

Savageduck
"...B&H was also very tiny."?? Those are your words aren't they? If you consider B&H "very tiny" what exactly do you consider a large store?

Sandman
B&H's camera section was tiny. I wasn't talking about the entire store, just as I didn't include the size of the entire Colonial store either, since it's some 70% hobby things like model airplanes and such.

Savageduck
B&H is a massive store, the furthest from *very tiny* that anybody could possibly imagine. Take a look at their store information video at full screen.

Sandman
I am fully aware of the size of B&H. I was at on in the Florida Loop. It wasn't "massive", but sure, it's a big store.

Are you talking about the B&H in New York? --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Savageduck (10m)
Sandman (22h & 30m)