Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromEric Stevens
Date04/25/2014 11:05 (04/25/2014 21:05)
Message-ID<349kl99gra8r6agdoshpcih8e78p1ltfa4@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (24m) > Eric Stevens

On 25 Apr 2014 08:09:22 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <2014042423313288341-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>, Savageduck wrote:

Savageduck
Actually I knew you had it wrong, and posted a hint which you didn't recognize when this little exchange took place on April 16, 2014 when I found myself entering this thread for the first time:

Sandman
"bugger"???

"...B&H was also very tiny."???

None of that response makes any sense at all.

Savageduck
Now I know I didn't specifically spell it out then, but I thought you might have figured there was something wrong.

Sandman
How so? I was talking about Best Buy, and you said (as I read it) calling Best Buy tiny didn't make any sense, which is a perfectly valid response from you. There is nothing in that response that would have me believe that I had mistakenly abbrivated Best Buy incorrectly.

Savageduck
For the next three days you still did not recognize or acknowledge your error. It was only after you read my response to Eric on April 19, 2014 that you finally, to my relief understood what several of us had been trying to tell you.

Sandman
So, at what point did *anyone* tell me that I wrote "B&H" when I meant "Best Buy"? You certainly didn't above.

Nobody knew what you meant by B&H. there certainly was no reason why we should have known you meant Best Buy, as for a day or two none of us knew there was a Best Buy in the vicinity. All that we did know was that there was no B&H in the vicinity.

Savageduck
That said, once you understood that there was a difference between B&H and probably all other camera stores in the USA

Sandman
Which is something I've yet to "understand", mind you. I've never been to B&H so I have no idea how different it may be to other camera stores in the states. All I have is some allusion to square footage, but I've not actually seen the store.

Did you not look at the video?

Savageduck
there was no need to keep pounding away at this issue, and the time has come for Tony, Eric and you to close this endless debate.

Sandman
They won't. I didn't "open" it, I am merely responding to their trolling and misinformation.

Hah! --

Regards,

Eric Stevens