Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Whisky-dave
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromWhisky-dave
Date04/28/2014 14:33 (04/28/2014 05:33)
Message-ID<eb99faa5-7eb7-4620-8b71-a9e087183cbf@googlegroups.com>
FollowsPeterN
Followupsandroid (11m) > Whisky-dave

On Friday, 25 April 2014 20:54:23 UTC+1, PeterN wrote:

PeterN
On 4/25/2014 1:25 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
Actually, that sentence of mine makes perfect sense. All that is required to understand it is the normal ability to process connected words.

PeterN
Do these signs mean there are only limited times when employees can be fired? <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/2014-04-24%2018.28.13.jpg>

That's a HR sign it can me nothing or everything depending who you are. Then effective date of 15th march was a saturday but I assume it meant effective from.

Does this sign mean I can actually purchase an auxiliary vender?

yes but only from one direction. :)

<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/2014-04-24%2011.35.43.jpg> -- PeterN