Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlljttk.osl.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (15h & 39m) > Sandman

In article <9qkjl95nn53r3sm81u1te6uvmavjf0kv3a@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Sandman
I *made* the error many times, but I didn't "persist" with for a single second. There's a huge difference.

Eric Stevens
Here is a long list of articles through which you persisted with the error.

No, there is a list of posts that contained no information that would have me believe I made an error, so I kept making the error, not "persisted". Learn to use words correctly.

The articles suggest that yor failure to recognise your error arose from your usual determination to not recognise the possibility of error on your part.

A blatant lie - I *always* admit to my mistakes.

Sandman
Colonial was slightly bugger than B&H, but B&H was also very tiny.

Eric Stevens
"bugger"???

"...B&H was also very tiny."???

None of that response makes any sense at all.

Savageduck

[First warning that not all was well]

Not at all. Best Buy is also a huge store, so me referring to Best Buy here is perfectly logical. So if you exchange "B&H" with "Best Buy" Savageduck response is still perfectly valid.

Sandman: "Best Buy was also very tiny" Savageduck: "None of that response makes any sense at all" Sandman: "Their camera section was tiny"

I.e. there is nothing in Savageduck's reply that would have me realize that I wasn't typing Best Buy.

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 20:01:18 -0400 Message-ID: <h46uk9h708v9dmb4fe1iqega3tvr2763g0@4ax.com>

Sandman
It might help you give a reference point when people use words like, large, small, tiny, microscopic etc.

Eric Stevens
I'm quite interested in what Jonas considers to be a "big" store. B&H is a 70,000 square foot store. Something like 5,000 people a day shop at B&H. How would you fit them in a "tiny" store.

Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

[Second warning that, no matter what Jonas thought he was talking about, it could not have been the B&H store]

Not at all. I was talking about Best Buy, which is also a very large store, so Tony's reply made perfect sense in the context of Best Buy.

Also consider that the rest of the world uses the metric system, and "70,000 suare feet" isn't a good size reference for me either way.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (15h & 39m) > Sandman