Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlm1tr0.hqu.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsWhisky-dave
FollowupsWhisky-dave (1h & 23m) > Sandman

In article <fcaa8802-b46d-4dbb-ab95-148c08af309c@googlegroups.com>, Whisky-dave wrote:

Sandman
The password was a

means to an end, not the object of desire.

Whisky-dave
No one really wants passwords, they want security and passwords are

usually the easiest way of achiving this for some things but not others.

Sandman
Dave here is drunk as hell, and he ge...

Why did you snip my post in the middle of a word?

Whisky-dave
My understand of English is far better than yours even if I were drunk. No one actually wants to have to use passwords, any more than they want to lock their car door, they do it because they feel they have to.

That's *exactly* what I've been saying. You're agreeing with me, Dave. That's what's so funny :)

Almost everyone complains about the number of passwrods they have to rememeber or do you use the same password for everything ?

Nope :)

-- Sandman[.net]

Whisky-dave (1h & 23m) > Sandman