Re: Will Tony apologize?? (...

PeterN
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize?? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromPeterN
Date05/04/2014 02:29 (05/03/2014 20:29)
Message-ID<lk41k321mu7@news1.newsguy.com>
FollowsEric Stevens
Followupsandroid (18h & 6m)
android (18h & 17m) > PeterN
android (18h & 40m)

On 5/3/2014 7:25 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
On Sat, 03 May 2014 18:09:14 -0400, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

PeterN
On 5/3/2014 5:42 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:

<snip>

Eric Stevens
You are flanneling, as usual. Anyone who has read Usenet for more than a few days will know that "the use of single emphatic quotation marks is standard, as are *asterisks* and _underlining_," although they may not immediately realise that "underlining is less common in recent years."

PeterN
I thought you were going to stop feeding the troll. WTF is the importance of who "wins."

Eric Stevens
I'm not interested in winning. I'm interested in the truth of the matter.

In any case, a few minutes ago I posted a message announcing that I am kill-filing Jonas. I would like to think that Tony would kill-file him also. After all, it is so easy to do in Agent.

I may have a few of Jonas's articles to clean up but, after that, that's the end.

Why!

-- PeterN

android (18h & 6m)
android (18h & 17m) > PeterN