Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromEric Stevens
Date04/27/2014 02:23 (04/27/2014 12:23)
Message-ID<rbjol9hffbo2h4mtkb8bhbf7mf03uk5o0r@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (10h & 20m) > Eric Stevens

On 26 Apr 2014 17:02:57 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <vhtml9pkfulpp7g434tkop5imkd93kgdib@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Requirement - something you HAVE to do Desire - something you WANTto do

Hope that helps.

Eric Stevens
After several posts like this you will ask someone who challenges you to produce a quote of you saying some specific thing.

Sandman
Challenges me about what? Saying what specific thing?

Eric Stevens
Isn't it strange how you felt it necessary to delete your enormous cloud of squink? No, maybe not.

Sandman
So, you don't know what you mean, then? Figures.

I shouldn't have to spell this out to you. When someone challenges you about whatever meaning seems to have congealed from your cloud of squink. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (10h & 20m) > Eric Stevens