Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Sandman
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
Message-ID<slrnll1461.c2d.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsEric Stevens (1h & 52m)

In article <mlttk95mci0e1qferdhbqeu5c0gv6tpdv6@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Sandman
Huh? I was talking to Tony here, did you reply to the wrong message?

Tony Cooper
No, posts here "talk" to the group.

Why are you telling the group this? Don't they know?

Eric Stevens
Well, nospam's inability to recognise what was being calculated was a little disconcerting. If I had made the same error at the age of 10 I expect my teacher would have made an equivalent comment.

Sandman
No, nospam just didn't assume that Tony would be stupid enough to make a general claim about camera functioning based on ONE visit to ONE store

Tony Cooper
I clearly stated it was done at one store.

The group hasn't claimed anything else about that.

Sandman
and then claim it was the actual percentage.

Tony Cooper
It was the actual percentage for that one store.

The group knows that, Tony. We are well aware of your misuse of statistical information.

Didn't make a general claim. Went to one store, did a count, reported on that one store, and clearly presented the information that it was one store.

The group hasn't asked for this information.

I have no idea what the situation is in the rest of Best Buys in the country, and would not hazard a guess. nospam's comments indicate a general knowledge of all stores.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (1h & 52m)