Re: Will Tony apologize?? (...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize?? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlm1u08.hqu.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsWhisky-dave
FollowupsTony Cooper (1h & 13m)

In article <2bca1221-e33b-47a3-9d91-c5d130f3791c@googlegroups.com>, Whisky-dave wrote:

Tony Cooper
Yes, I do, but in *both* senses. I don't *just* look up words. I may look them up, but what I try to do is understand their use and application and that often means that the use and application has...

Whisky-dave
Jonas aka sandman take note, as this is how the English langauge works.

Haha! Ironically, I don't think Tony will make fun of Dave's enormous amount of misspellings in spite of him being all high and mighty about "knowing" how the language works. :-D

-- Sandman[.net]

Tony Cooper (1h & 13m)