Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromTony Cooper
Date04/23/2014 02:17 (04/22/2014 20:17)
Message-ID<hh0el9ts3lameadt2bqhvlm62lvc16ajqe@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (4h & 35m) > Tony Cooper

On 22 Apr 2014 21:59:40 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Tony Cooper
What, then, am I to take from your statement "Which is a shame"?

Sandman
What?? You *DON'T KNOW*??? But you just said I was denying something - but what am I denying?? And here you're *ASKING ME*? My god, you're stupid. You could have made one million dollars if you could have quoted me saying that it's a shame if a business wants to optimize its profitability and you FAILED? Color me shocked!

Tony Cooper
Who is shamed?

Sandman
One million dollars, and you're asking *me* questions? Man, tlak about missing the mark by a mile.

Tony Cooper
What is the reason for the shame? Why did you write this?

Sandman
Again, a lot of questions about my motives when you've already told me what my motives are *AND* that I am denying them! My god, you're really stumbling on your own pants here.

Motives? Where'd that come from? A "motive" is what caused you to write what you did. I'm not interested in that. That would be like asking an inmate in an asylum what caused him to put on a tinfoil hat.

What I'm questioning is what you *meant* by "Which is a shame" and why you decided that was a pertinent observation.

I'll snip the rest. Like the other two posts that appeared in this batch, nothing of interest was said by you. Just a bunch of hostile blather. -- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (4h & 35m) > Tony Cooper