Re: Post processing

android
SubjectRe: Post processing
Fromandroid
Date04/30/2014 20:39 (04/30/2014 20:39)
Message-ID<bscuatFk9b4U4@mid.individual.net>
FollowsPeterN
FollowupsPeterN (20h & 45m) > android

In article <ljrf8r0jp7@news1.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

PeterN
On 4/30/2014 1:35 AM, android wrote:

android
In article <ljp6l602rt3@news3.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

PeterN
On 4/29/2014 4:18 PM, Savageduck wrote:

Savageduck
On 2014-04-29 19:28:39 +0000, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>said:

PeterN
<snip>

I am simply putting an individuals way of working, and philosophy out there.

Savageduck
So, are you dumping your D800 for a Betterlight back and a Hassy?

PeterN
There are physical and fiscal reasons why I have no such plans. Although I enjoy landscape, I don't think I am good enough that a 4x5 could improve my images.

android
Are you into TS?

PeterN
???

Tilt/Shift lenses have been available for SLRs since the 70's, I think. They give you the opportunity to make many of adjustments that used to be exclusive to view cameras... Nikon makes a few, but I believe that Canons 35mm TS was the first, for 35mm film. -- teleportation kills http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography

PeterN (20h & 45m) > android