Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromTony Cooper
Date04/24/2014 01:11 (04/23/2014 19:11)
Message-ID<m8hgl9tnlrg0fvakmdjbvt0nep46qk7hca@4ax.com>
FollowupsSavageduck (5m) > Tony Cooper
Sandman (5h & 54m) > Tony Cooper

On 23 Apr 2014 21:25:06 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <p28gl9tmq28s3ousf9u8ous537k1i3jsv3@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

If you don't want to be called an illiterare, learn to read and write.

Tony Cooper
If your irony meter is malfunctioning, maybe I can help you. I think you have it placed too close to your own posts. When you claim that someone else can't read or write English, and describe them as "illiterare", that just plays havoc with an irony meter.

Sandman
I don't have a spell checker, since I post via slrn.

Then engage the brain. You should be able to look at a post before sending and spot great glaring errors like this.

I've said so before. I think that sucks, and I think someone that trolls spelling mistakes as response to an ongoing topic is someone who has long lost any chance of trying to argue whatever point he might have once had. I've never called you an illiterate when you misspelled a word, which you do from time to time.

Really? Please bring them to my attention. The ones in English, that is. Spelling Swedish words is a bit less intuitive for me.

I call you an illiterate when you can't read and comprehend English, and you can't write a coherent train of thought, with or without misspelled words.

You don't see the irony of misspelling "illiterate" - twice - when you are claiming someone else can't read or write? That would break any irony meter.

You're really used to losing "debates" on usenet, so I don't think you're even capable of knowing the difference. You just take a long post, respond to one or two misspelled words and then claim victory,

Actually, I don't. There are no victors in these exchanges. You sometimes huff and puff and prance around claiming to be winning something, but that's just another delusion on your part.

ignoring the multitude of times you've had your ass handed to you on a silver platter - hell, you can just snip that away and it just disappears!

It is odd, though, that only you see it this way. Which is surprising because I sometimes wonder if you can recognize an ass. You certainly don't know yours from a hole in the ground.

So, since long I have already seen your spelling flames as a clear sign that you are depserately

Jeez! There's no need to bait the field.

trying to withdraw from an argument you have no chance of countering with any form of fact or logic.

So keep it up - makes it all the easier.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL