Re: Will Tony apologize?? (...

Whisky-dave
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize?? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromWhisky-dave
Date04/30/2014 14:48 (04/30/2014 05:48)
Message-ID<2bca1221-e33b-47a3-9d91-c5d130f3791c@googlegroups.com>
FollowsTony Cooper
Followupsandroid (12m)
Sandman (26m)

On Tuesday, 29 April 2014 18:39:49 UTC+1, Tony Cooper wrote:

Sandman
The funny thing is that I actually think you know exactly how the word "standard" is used in this sense. You're just here to argue as much as possible, disrupting the groups as much as possible.

Tony Cooper
Yes, I do, but in *both* senses. I don't *just* look up words. I may look them up, but what I try to do is understand their use and application and that often means that the use and application has...

Jonas aka sandman take note, as this is how the English langauge works.

android (12m)
Sandman (26m)