Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Savageduck
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromSavageduck
Date04/18/2014 16:24 (04/18/2014 07:24)
Message-ID<2014041807243678840-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>
FollowupsSandman (1d, 6h & 17m) > Savageduck

On 2014-04-18 11:14:04 +0000, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>said:

Sandman
In article <2014041720154280137-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>, Savageduck wrote:

Eric Stevens
Size is a relative thing, especially if you judge by the size of B&H or similar.

Sandman
Colonial was slightly bugger than B&H, but B&H was also very tiny.

Eric Stevens
B&H in NY? - or is there another branch I don't know about?

Sandman
I am in Orlando, Florida, and I was specifically at the B&H at the loop.

Savageduck
Strange! There is no mention of a branch of B&H outside of NYC on their web site.

Perhaps a local Orlando, FL. resident could provide some more information on this "very tiny" branch of B&H in Orlando. You say they are located at "The Loop" in Orlando. However, the loop doesn't seem to have B&H Photo Video listed as a tenant. < http://www.attheloop.com/kissimmee-orlando/store-directory.php >

Sandman
Right, it was across the street, not actually in the loop.

That is Best Buy, not B&H Photo Video. They are not the same. B&H only exists in NYC.

-- Regards,

Savageduck

Sandman (1d, 6h & 17m) > Savageduck