Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

nospam
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
Fromnospam
Date04/18/2014 00:15 (04/17/2014 18:15)
Message-ID<170420141815512485%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsTony Cooper

In article <2oh0l9h1b8hin6hift7ah5a3op22pm2srl@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Robert Coe
The Best Buy in Cambridge, MA holds the record for the worst treatment I ever received in a retail establishment. The probability that I'll ever set foot in a BB again is near zero.

PeterN
The treatment at Best Buy reminds me of the treatment at CompUsa.

Tony Cooper
CompUSA, now operating at Tiger Direct, is still around in this town. There are two locations.

he meant compusa before it became a tiger direct outlet, which is only just a few stores anyway.

PeterN
(Remember them?) While I was looking there would be a bunch of people just standing around schmoozing, and ignoring the customers.

Tony Cooper
I've purchased a few things from one of the stores here. I've had to chase down a sales person if I need one, but I've always been able to find one that is helpful. Most of my purchases there don't require assistance, though.

best buy is not a big deal if you know what you want and can grab it off the rack, then pay for it and then leave.

interacting with a salesperson is where the experience can become less enjoyable.