Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

George Kerby
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromGeorge Kerby
Date04/18/2014 18:12 (04/18/2014 11:12)
Message-ID<CF76B931.A9D2F%ghost_topper@hotmail.com>
FollowsTony Cooper

On 4/18/14 6:38 AM, in article 9b32l9h6ncmmms7ggd48770bojf1n9ho6s@4ax.com, "Tony Cooper" <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Tony Cooper
On 18 Apr 2014 11:18:49 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <de91l9pdsula8hdnaj998qc9rr5e2p3e45@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Eric Stevens
B&H in NY? - or is there another branch I don't know about?

Sandman
I am in Orlando, Florida, and I was specifically at the B&H at the loop.

Savageduck
Strange! There is no mention of a branch of B&H outside of NYC on their web site.

Perhaps a local Orlando, FL. resident could provide some more information on this "very tiny" branch of B&H in Orlando. You say they are located at "The Loop" in Orlando. However, the loop doesn't seem to have B&H Photo Video listed as a tenant. < http://www.attheloop.com/kissimmee-orlando/store-directory.php >

Tony Cooper
I am equally puzzled. There is no "loop" in Orlando. There is no B&H Camera in Orlando.

Sandman
There is a Best Buy at 1620 W Osceola Pkwy, which I suppose technically is in Kissimme.

The Loop is located at North John Young Parkway: http://www.attheloop.com/kissimmee-orlando/

<snip trolling and insults>

Tony Cooper
You wrote about visiting a B&H in "the loop", not a Best Buy.

There is a shopping center in Kissimmee - not "technically" in Kissimmee, *in* Kissimmee - called "The Loop". I'd never heard of it because I haven't been to Kissimmee for years, and I don't go around checking out malls in the tourist areas.

No one is trolling you. You made a blatant mistake that puzzled people. You are describing a tourist-area Best Buy as the largest camera store in the US, and one that everybody reading this has heard of. And, calling it, "tiny".

Instead of admitting error, you claim to be insulted.

It's called "crawdading", LOL!!!