Re: Will Tony apologize?? (...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize?? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlm16ca.gm8.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper

In article <3o40m9hs9i0m373gi81vdm17st61sbnkam@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Sandman
No, *this* sense. Just because a word can be used in several ways doesn't mean I used it in any other sense than the one I used it for, little man.

Tony Cooper
Kind of an interesting post from the Swedish Popinjay. In other posts, he has whined and objected to snipping. Here, he snips like a mad tailor to cut away the statements that refute his nonsense argument.

I snipped your nonsense.

I covered the word in "this" sense; the one you used.

Incorrect.

I covered how anything can be "a standard" or "the standard". I gave examples.

Nope.

Popinjay gets more and more hysterical and shrill with each post.

I.e. I am exposing your misinformation and lies quicker and more efficiently these days.

-- Sandman[.net]