Re: An Apology - Was Re: co...

Sandman
SubjectRe: An Apology - Was Re: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Message-ID<slrnlbda7j.1ah.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens

In article <gmvbb95ett3aa575204l134chb6afg5veq@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Sandman
I didn't click the link, nor do I care about what you claim about anything. You are a proven liar and every single claim you ever make will be assumed to be a lie. I will no longer ask you to support your claims since I know most of them are lies. Neither am I intrested in this attempt at you dragging up subjects in your normal troll-fashion from months ago.

Eric Stevens
... from where it all started.

That's not where it all started.

You are no doubt technically more than competent but in your personal relationships you leave a great deal to be desired.

That's nothing buit a compliment coming from the groups biggest troll and liar.

-- Sandman[.net]