Re: converting raw images f...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromTony Cooper
Date12/05/2013 16:21 (12/05/2013 10:21)
Message-ID<pj51a9tsl7c1ni69cfhof2iu5ek6n7i4jc@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (20m)

On 5 Dec 2013 14:54:08 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Tony Cooper
When Jonas twists the truth, it may be an exaggeration.

Sandman
I never "twisted" the truth, in retrospect, I may habve misremembered at the time and have been just mistaken.

Tony Cooper
Oh, you "misremembered".

Sandman
Probably, yes.

Tony Cooper
Four years became six years in your faulty memory bank.

Sandman
Everything has to become an insult to you. I'm not even sure if it's four or five.

Easily checked. I would think a person as eminent in the computer field as you claim to be would have a CV around to reference. I imagine your stint at McDonald's is not on it, but a four to six year period would be.

Tony Cooper
How much else is an exaggeration?

We don't know how much else you have "misremembered" aka "lied about".

Sandman
Also, in retrospect, I retract the word "exaggerated", since it is something you do knowingly. I submit the word "misremembered" or "mistyped" in its place.

So, now your misrepresentation becomes a typo. Your finger, searching for the "f" key to write "four" found the "s" key, and then it found the "i" key instead of the "o" key, and so on.

Tony Cooper
Reminds me of the old joke about "Now that we know what you are, let's negotiate the price".

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (20m)