Re: converting raw images f...

nospam
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Fromnospam
Date12/01/2013 10:32 (12/01/2013 04:32)
Message-ID<011220130432398533%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (12h & 53m) > nospam

In article <o0vl9996enp73f97gkil875ulf9t4lkd7r@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

nospam
and as i said, a command line was not needed.

you only think you needed it because you don't know any different.

Eric Stevens
You haven't the faintest idea of what my needs were back in those days.

nospam
whatever you supposedly wanted to do could have been done without a command line.

Eric Stevens
So my friend kept saying. I twice put him to the test and he came up wanting.

that just means he didn't know, not that it was impossible, and based on your other post, he didn't know a lot.

Almost nothing useful was available in package form, not even for the IBM PC. We had to write much of our own stuff.

nospam
you could have written your own stuff on a mac too.

Eric Stevens
How do you know? You weren't there.

don't need to be.

if you could write it for the pc you could write it for the mac or whatever other hardware you wanted to use.

nothing about a mac would prevent you from writing custom software.

nospam
there is no need for a command line to write apps and in fact, the gui development environments make writing apps worlds easier.

Eric Stevens
It was the overall operating environment.

what about it?

Eric Stevens (12h & 53m) > nospam