Re: converting raw images f...

Sandman
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Message-ID<slrnlach9d.49f.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
Followupsnospam (1h & 20m)
Eric Stevens (5h & 55m) > Sandman

In article <6hbca990fruqr4rndjbpjkisqe5geqfuqh@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
I never claimed architects needed to learrn programming.

Sandman
Sorry, "understand" programming (how you come to understand programming without learning it is anyone's guess).

You mean back to here:

Eric Stevens 12/01/2013 <a6ul99d0qg6ttigh1q2p9phkkcfci6lcca@4ax.com>

"If you are an architect or engineer who doesn't understand programming you can't direct those people who develop the computer programs which play an increasingly important part in what the professions do today."

Or back to here:

Eric Stevens 12/02/2013 <r1go99l7fu1oss6bc0kp8u0cn7o650rou5@4ax.com>

"That doesn't make you a programmer but hopefully you begin to understand programming."

Or did you mean back to this:

Eric Stevens 12/02/2013 <t3go99plrnd5rqrcrlur9chr7obdir7nma@4ax.com>

"They have to understand the programming."

Or perhaps back to this one:

Eric Stevens 12/03/2013 <u27r9917g31ginf6eai55tu1gble5efcek@4ax.com>

"You have to be able to understand programming"

See, Eric - this is called *substantiation*. I.e. when I make a claim and you imply that it is incorrect, I provide support - often AMPLE support as in this case.

Still waiting for your support, Eric. You know, the twelve quotes from me using the word protocol incorrectly.

-- Sandman[.net]

nospam (1h & 20m)
Eric Stevens (5h & 55m) > Sandman