Re: converting raw images f...

Sandman
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Message-ID<slrnl9okt8.s8g.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (13h & 9m) > Sandman

In article <7aln999uu6lqehgi6u8qr953h1nqtum00m@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

nospam
it also wasn't needed.

Eric Stevens
It was by me.

nospam
what did you want to do that you think you needed a command line?

Eric Stevens
I'm not going to try and explain that in this forum. It's too complicated.

Sandman
Oh, PLEASE. "It's too complicated"... Sorriest excuse I ever saw from you.

Eric Stevens
What makes you think that you can say you don't believe me and tell me to step out of the argument one day and later demand what I would once have willingly told you?

Huh? What are you talking about? nospam is the one who asked you to explain yourself.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (13h & 9m) > Sandman