Re: converting raw images f...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromEric Stevens
Date12/02/2013 02:01 (12/02/2013 14:01)
Message-ID<2rmn99hq3iuo8gt5lcshnsfilpl47g0vs7@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (8h & 29m) > Eric Stevens

On 1 Dec 2013 12:47:58 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <4pvl991slpb1rb62t012sloipcsgq1lgkd@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Pffft, my main Linux server has 48 cpu cores and 128GB of RAM. Your paltry toaster ovens need not apply.

Eric Stevens
What are you doing that needs that much grunt?

Sandman
I run a Content Mangement System that is the leading system for Sweden's Citynet websites. This is my day to day job where I develop web services for hundreds of clients that run on my main server (with backup servers of course, thought not as potent as my main one, naturally).

Is this the Atlas CMS system you developed? Do you run the network as well? --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (8h & 29m) > Eric Stevens